I AM A NON-SMOKER ! VAPE ON!

...something for your mind, body & soul...

Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Sad,Sad Day .....

Let this be something you can read with our grandchildren...

There were times in your life where you wished you wouldn't have to go through. There were times in your life where you wished you could just bypass.There were times in your life where you wished you could just turn and go back in time but....

How do you accept that the person you loved most is diagnosed with a forsaken disease...
How do you face your days knowing that she is suffering deep inside....
How do you tell yourself that your love for her has never died....
How would you tell your heart that it saddens you to accept the facts....

I wish I could trade places with you...
Let me be the one to suffer..
Let me be the one to go through the pain...
Let me be the one who is weak...
Let me be the one.....

How do i tell you how much you mean to me...
How do i tell you, you are the one that i care the most...
How do i tell you I don't want to lose you...
How do i tell you that you are my life..
How do i tell you that you are everything to me..

You are the reason I breathe...
You are the reason I live...
You are the reason I smile..
You are the reason for my existence...
You are the reason for my sense of tranquility...
You are the reason for me to love...

I pray that you will be ok...
I pray that you will fight through this..
I pray that you will be able to stand on your own feet...
I pray that you will be with me till the end of time...

I want to be with you to see our kids graduate..
I want to be with you to see them grow up...
I want to be with you to be happy...
I want to be with you during sad times...
I want to be with you through rain or shine...
I want to walk with you hand in hand when we're old....

I love you sayang...
I love you baby...
I love you sweetie...

Stay strong..
Fight this with me...

I will always love you ...
I will always have you in my heart...

I will pray for you sayang...
I will be with you through all this...

Only God knows how sad I am inside and how deep it hurts me...

Sayang Always...

lordmusan

No comments: