I AM A NON-SMOKER ! VAPE ON!

...something for your mind, body & soul...

Saturday, August 15, 2009

..my butterflies...





...my little butterflies...

...why aren't you here with me my little butterflies.... ...i missed your little smiles... ..oh my butterflies..my little angels... i missed your sweet smell...

........why am i far away from you...my butterflies...
..why do tears flow on my cheeks every time i thought of you...
...why do my heart hurts when i don't hear your little voices....
..come and fly to me...oh my sweet butterflies....
.....wheres the sweet sound of my little ones...
..i don't know how am i going to through this...

...damn..i miss your laughter...your giggles...your cries..... ...i promise you my butterflies... ......all of you will be with me ..my angels... ..we will all go through this..my babies...

..you're the reason for me to breathe...
..the reason for me to wake up...
.........the reason for me to go on....
..i miss you..my angels..my butterflies...my life!

..i love you....i miss you my sweet butterflies....

love,
papa

No comments: