I AM A NON-SMOKER ! VAPE ON!

...something for your mind, body & soul...

Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Reminder to Those Whom Are Sick of Living...

for the honour of my family will i protect..will i do whatever it takes...will i do everything in my power..with my blo0d..my strength..my soul!

touch my family..i will come after you..touch my loved ones..i will come after you..touch my rights..i will come after you...touch ME..i will come after you...

a reminder from LordMusan..to those whom have the intention..or even the thoughts of messing with my prized possessions..my loved ones..my family..my angels..you know who you are..
and I KNOW you...

LordMusan

1 comment:

lordmusan said...

Anonymous
to me

show details Jun 3 (2 days ago)


Reply

Follow up message
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "A Reminder to Those Whom Are Sick of Living...":

lu ni mat macam bagus jer...
xguna sembang agama tapi hati macam binatang

Publish this comment.

Reject this comment.

Moderate comments for this blog.
(I accidentally deleted this comment from my blog but here i am publishing it.Copied & paste here for the person who wrote this comment..but as usual still no balls to actually leave a name..as usual a fucking coward..i know who u r..just watch your back and u might never know what got you from behind..be afraid of your own shadows bitch..be very afraid..ANONYMOUS..as usual..a freakin' coward..pttuuiiii...